|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Cyclone dust collector|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||In container|
|Delivery Time:||35 days after the deposit|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T|
|Product:||Cyclone Dust Collector||Application:||Cement Plant|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Working Temperature:||150 Degree|
|Filter Speed:||1.0m/min||Filter Area:||300m2|
|Filter Bag Quantity:||600pcs||Filter Bag Size:||120*3600mm|
|Service Life:||36 Months|
20 mg/m3 Cyclone Dust Collector for Dust Filter in Cement Plant
The Discription of Cyclone Dust Collector
Industrial dust collection system, means a series of filter equipment used in the industrial filtration field. The industrial dust collection system usually contains a fan, some filter bags, a dust collector, pickup hoods, blast gate, filter net, inlet and outlet pipe and other accessories.
First step, the fan would blow the air into the inlet pipe. And then its time for the dust collector to play its role, it separate the clean air from the gas and the clean would go through the outlet pipe and come back to the nature. For the dust, will be collected on the filtration net and wait for us to get rid of it.Then one round is over.
To design an efficient dust collection system is more difficult than you can imagine but also vital to the environment. We have been working on the dust collector system for more than ten years and we own a professional team. We are confident to provide high qualified dust collection system as your need.
Cyclone dust collector, one of the most efficient dust collector. Compared to the baghouse dust filter, it can effectively remove dust, weld fume and smoke from manufacturing processes. The cyclone dust collector is one of the more energy-efficient collectors of its kind. Using a patented filter cleaning technology that cleans the entire length of the cartridge, the jet dust collector minimizes the amount of pulsing necessary—thus reducing compressed air costs.
Filter life is also extended with the jet dust collector through the combination of its advanced filter cleaning system and the use of professional cartridge filters. Classified as “surface-loading filters,” cyclone dust collector’s cartridges collect particulate on an exterior filter coating before it becomes deeply embedded and hard to remove. So when the cyclone dust collector pulses to clean the filters, dust is easily knocked off and less stress is applied to the filter.
The Advantage of Cyclone Dust Collector:
1. It has modern design, it uses lower gas inlet structure, the rough high temperature granules directly drop to the dust hopper and effectively protects the filter bag.
2. It uses long filter bags and it has smaller floor area in case of equal processing capacity, therefore it is more convenient for reconstruction of old factories.
3. It uses separate chamber offline dust clearing with high efficiency and few secondary flour dust attachment, in the meantime, it can effectively reduce the equipment energy consumption, the fatigue level of filter bag and pulse valve is correspondingly reduced and the service life of filter bag and vane is prolonged by several times and equipment operation cost is remarkably reduced.
4. The overhaul and bag replacement can be carried out for separate chambers under the condition that system blower and system run normally.
5. The filter bag inlet used spring tension structure, it is convenient to disassemble & assemble and it has good tightness.
6. The case uses air tightness design and it carries out leak detecting with oil and reduces air leak to the maximum extent.
7. The whole set of equipment is controlled by PLC to realize automatic dust cleaning, dust removal, automatic temperature control and over temperature alarm.
The Pictures of Cyclone Dust Collector
The Technical Information about the Cyclone Dust Collector
|Filter area m2||20||32||45|
|velocity of filtering m/min||1.5-2||1.5-2||1.5-2|
The wind machine
|Air Volume m3/h||(1975-3640)||(2430-5408)||(4020-7420)|
|wind pressure Pa||1245-784||1617-1068||1999-1313|
|Electric motor capacity KW||2.2||3||5.5|
|Electric motor capacity KW||1.1||1.1||1.1|
|Electric motor capacity KW||0.6||0.6||0.6|
Working Principle of Cyclone Dust Collector
1. The dust-laden air enters the bag filter.
2. The dust /powder separates inside the bag filter chamber.
3. The air is uniformly distributed avoiding channeling while the powder is separated.
4. Initially a coat of material forms on the bags. Subsequently, the coat acts as the filtering medium.
5. The dust is accumulated on filter elements while the air passes through the filter bags from outside to inside.
6. The accumulated powder is dislodged from the bags by reverse pulse jet air intermittently.
7. The dislodged powder falls on bottom cone and is discharged through powder discharge valves.
8. The dust free air is sucked by induced draft fan and is exhausted to atmosphere.
The Company Information
ECOGRACE is one of the top manufacturers of jet dust collector, we are specialized in designing, manufacturing the jet dust collector for more than 10 years. Our products are widely welcomed in Asia and north America. We have professional engineering team dedicated in filtration solutions for all type of fields, just like asphalt mixing, cement plant, gypsum industry, metallurgy, tobacco, etc. We have our own patent technology for high temperature gas filtration solutions which is lower investment, lower energy consumption, lower emission, easy maintenance.
Assistance, design, manufacture and installation is the whole complete service we will provide, and we have oversea service available.
Please do not feel hesitate to contact us if you have needs in these field, we would provide the best service we could.
Contact Person: Miss. Tina Chao